Connecting Environment, Economy, and Community
We are an equal opportunity employer and understand the value of having a team with a diversity of experiences and perspectives to optimize our potential for compassion, collaboration, creativity and excellence in service. We encourage people from all backgrounds and perspectives to apply!
Kansas City WildLands Program Coordinator
- Job Purpose: The primary purpose and function of this position is to coordinate and expand the Kansas City WildLands (KCWL) Seed Team Program’s collection and processing of native plant seed for restoration projects throughout the Kansas City area. The KCWL position is envisioned as a ¾ time position with additional hours possible during harvest season (June through November); however, hours and scheduling are negotiable. A full-time position is an option, and will include shared responsibilities to KCWL and HTA, both programs of Bridging The Gap.
- 3/4 time: Salary range is $22,500 – $31,500 (only KCWL position)
- Full-time: Salary range is $30,000 – $42,000 (if combined with the 1/4 HTA position)
- Required Qualifications: 1) Knowledge of native and non-native plants of the Kansas City region, specifically tallgrass prairie and oak hickory woodlands species, 2) Knowledge of native plant seed harvesting, cleaning, and storage methods, and 3) valid driver’s license.
- Click here for a complete job description and instructions to apply!
We currently do not have any internship opportunities. Please click here to check out our volunteer opportunities.