Special Discount for Zero Waste Training
The Green Business Network is excited to announce a special opportunity for businesses to attend the first day of Missouri Recycling Association’s (MORA) annual conference, which is taking place in Independence, Missouri, this year, at a significantly discounted rate!
Missouri Recycling Association 2018 Annual Conference
Tuesday, September 11
8 AM – 6:30 PM
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
Cost $95/per person (Cost to attend one day of MORA conference is regularly $270). Registration includes:
- A 4-hour Zero Waste Training for Business Workshop
- Lunch featuring Keynote Speaker Damon Carson with Repurposed Materials, Inc.
- Access to exhibit hall and two afternoon business sessions. The first session will offer case studies of local businesses who have implemented zero waste programs followed by a 2nd session that will highlight local resources available for zero waste programs.
- One drink ticket for afternoon exhibitor reception
- One-year trial membership in the Missouri Recycling Association ($150 value)
Register for this special invitation.
More about the Zero Waste Training Course for Businesses:
The Missouri Recycling Association proudly presents this introductory class that provides the basics for businesses who want to take their recycling programs to the next level. Zero Waste USA Vice-President Gary Liss will show attendees the importance of measuring what is wasted; how to plan for Zero Waste; and highlight businesses that have already decreased their trash bills dramatically by diverting over 90% from landfills, incineration and the environment. The class will develop a Zero Waste Plan for a business based on the principles learned in class. This workshop is appropriate for both small and large businesses.
- Find out why businesses are embracing Zero Waste
- Learn how to become a Zero Waste Business
- Cut trash costs and figure out how to address decreased markets for recyclables
- Go Zero Waste without breaking the bank
Includes Certificate of Completion after passing Exam and submittal of Evaluation.
For more information about registration, contact Angie Gehlert, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the class: email@example.com