As anyone familiar with not-for-profits knows, consistent and reliable funding from donors goes a long way toward an organization’s ability to make long-term commitments to its programs.
That’s why this month we are launching a new monthly giving program – BTG core. When we think of “core” it brings to mind strength, foundation, spirit, values, commitment, gut, conscience, stability, and focus – all traits necessary in today’s world to create a more sustainable and just environment for all. And with our core behind us, we know that we can do just that.
Will you join Bridging The Gap’s core by making a monthly donation? As little as $10 a month can help with program expenses such as training volunteers at our recycling centers or purchasing supplies for our prairie restoration, tree planting or stream cleanup workdays.
Setting up a monthly donation is as easy as clicking here.
As a Core Giver, you will enjoy:
• Secure and hassle-free monthly donations.
• Automatic payments from your credit card or checking account
• Knowing that your donation is being put to work immediately in your LOCAL community
• Automatic emailed monthly receipts (for credit cards) or an annual giving statement by mail (for checks)
• The ability to change, suspend or cancel your donation at any time
• Less paper! We will not send you our annual appeal letter.
With your support, BTG pledges to keep growing a strong foundation for a sustainable environment for all of Kansas City – with thriving urban forests, restored native prairies, litter-free neighborhoods and waterways, community recycling centers and green businesses.